Please note that this page is only available in English.
Last update: December 01, 2023
- ⚠️Platforms affected: iOS
- 🛠️Status: We're working on a fix
- 💡Temporary workaround: Please temporarily use the main app
- ⚠️Platforms affected: Wear OS
- 🛠️Status: We will investigate the issue
- 💡Temporary workaround: Switching to the default Samsung keyboard
- ⚠️Platforms affected: web app, macOS, Windows
- 🛠️Status: We are working on a fix.
- 💡Potential solution: Please download and install the latest app version directly from our page at https://todoist.com/downloads or clear Todoist cookies from your browser.
Current syncing issues
- ⚠️ Platforms affected: All
- 🛠️ Status: We're working on a fix
- 💡Temporary workaround: Identify which user has the most complete and most up-to-date version of the project, and have everyone else leave and re-join the project. You can also create a new project > Share the project with your collaborators > Move the tasks in batches from the problematic project to the new project using multi-select > and Keep the old project in case you would like to view the completed tasks in the future.